We know that our staff is vital to the successful fulfillment of our mission, and that we have a responsibility to ensure the stability of our programs and services by attracting and retaining the best talent Vermont has to offer. This understanding has lead us to devote a significant effort toward the continual improvement of our workplace with the ultimate goal of becoming a known and preferred employer in Vermont.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefits package in addition to a workplace that appreciates and understands the value of a healthy work-life balance. But what really sets us apart is the genuine dedication our entire staff has to working together in service to our communities. We continually work to create opportunities for our staff so that they can pursue a fulfilling career carrying out meaningful work at our mission-driven organization.
Interested in joining our team? Here are some reasons to apply:
- 403 (b) with company match up to 4.5%
- Healthcare insurance
- Dental insurance benefits
- Life insurance and long-term disability benefits
- Generous paid leave allowances (vacation, sick, and personal time)
- 9 paid holidays and 2 “floating” holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Coworkers who have each other’s backs and have created a friendly and professional work culture
Current Job Opportunties
We are looking for an Accountant to join our team! Come work with a fun, passionate, mission-driven team!
We are conveniently located in the heart of Barre City at 22 Keith Avenue, on the corner of Summer Street and Keith Avenue. Come on by – we would love to see you!
Downstreet Housing & Community Development
22 Keith Avenue, Suite 100
Barre, Vermont 05641