2021 Annual Meeting
Join us on Thursday, April 1st at 6 pm. All are welcome!
Come to our annual meeting to hear all about what Downstreet has been up to, and plans for the future. Existing Board members will be re-elected, and new Board members will be elected for the first time. Please see the sidebar on this page for meeting materials, including an agenda, our brand new 2020 Annual Report, the Annual Meeting minutes from 2020, a slate of Board members to be elected and re-elected, and new Board member bios. Everyone is welcome to attend!
Here are some guidelines so you know what to expect at our meeting, which will be held on Zoom:
- Participants will be muted to help control background noise.
- Please share comments and questions through the chat box.
- Votes for business will be handled through a voice vote. Participants will be un-muted to vote and then muted again.
- Voice votes are for members: Downstreet’s residents, homeowners, and those who have made a gift in the past year.
- While this is our second annual meeting held virtually, technical difficulties still occur. We appreciate your patience.